Monday, June 27, 2011

Philbrick Residence

The first time I did this design, I was a freshman, and this was for my first class in the major. I seriously had NO IDEA what I was doing. Ha. I did the design in the commons room of the 4th floor in DT's 'T Hall'. I did it on one of those big folding plastic tables. And the measuring - I had one 25' tape measure. Haha!

These days: 25' tape measure; 300' tape measure; measuring wheel; glass design table; straight edge; underneath lighting; 125 chartpack markers; prisma color markers; colored pencils; sharpie, staedtler, micron pens GALORE; engineering and architectural rulers; triangles; french curve; flexible ruler; etc, etc, etc!!

THE BEFORE:


THE AFTER:

I redid it for one of my last design classes. Ahh, so much better. And I think I've gotten even better since then, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment